Sunday, July 31, 2011

What is TED ideas?

Ted idea is a speaker that talks about enhancing your ideas and to make them global. How? Its  called Crowd  Accelerated Innovation  he gave three examples the bigger the crowd builds new people, innovators commenter and spotters. The second is Light is a clear open of the crowd to understand their empowerment. Third is Desire need to work really hard to get big crowds. I think how Ted inspired the audience is he showed anything is possible once you your mind into your idea. I helps me build a deeper understand of my dream and my goals in life. As long as I put hundreds of hours in what my idea is and enhance those ideas. My Idol is Beyonce Knowles ever since she was apart of Destiny's Child I've seen evolved from the group to her single albums. She took chance and risk on her new sound because she want something different and to engage a new crowd. I think that what an artist is a risk taker but you put time into your work and you get better at it. But she came up with ideas and she enhance them and to see what was the crowd reaction. If you want her over seas tour on DVD you know what I'm talking about when you watch behind the scenes. I'm even more inspired to go out there to became my own artist and also to inspire others not only in music but in anything they want to achieve in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment